Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Just got back from school. On my way back, i saw a pri 4 school gal holding the hand of her grandma and was chitchatting about what happened today in school and were both smiling happily. when i continue to walk into the garden, and walking side by side by the so called'dangerous turning corner of the roads' a pri 2 kid was licking her ice cream and her grandpa was behind her with a heavy scooter on the left and a contanier containing bean sprout her grand daughter planted on his right . Just then i heard a car coming and the grandpa despite the burden on his hand, he uses all his force and carried the granddaughter and ran to the other side. what force causes the grandma to laugh and what was the force that was given to the grandpa? It sent me into surge of memories when my grandma was still quite young and took good care of me as a child when my parents went to work. She bathed , played, brought me to school , fetch me from school, fed me and bought me what i wanted. Although she was old now and couldn't play with me but at least she still jokes with me. and the jokes told were better than what Mom told. mom jokes were simply lame . i still felt blessed though my dad wasn't with me. Going out with mom soon. gotta do finish my english homework.. byeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home