Wednesday, August 09, 2006

reached home at 11.15pm. first time mom din scold but still joke with us. the world has gone upside down.LOL. the fireworks was GORGEOUS. but my stupid damn shoe spoilt my mood. somemore blister burst.PAIN LIKE SIAO. a kind hearted jellyfishh exchanged shoe with me and let me walk comfortably. byt when go into the MRT station, i couldn't go in and stuck outside . then walk all the way to the end to the person and is like my feet is gotcha broke into two. then went in sit at the floor like so PATHETIC. what a day. but at least saw the fireworks with no regrets this yr.LOL.and went to the suntec fountain. made the same wish as last year. hope this wish and continue to be true. oh ya ya ! our class is damn damn united today ! everyone shuaying and singing together. wearing red and white. NICE. and went to CANDY EMPIRE ! finally get to taste wonka's chocolate. its HEAVENLY ! anyone who ate finish their choc mus give me the wrapper cos i'll be a choc wrapper collector.LOL. ITS SINGAPORE'S B'DAY LE !!! PAST 12 ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE! I REALLY LOVE U ! u are so BEAUTIFUL TO ME ~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home