Thursday, March 22, 2007

Today went to laogong house.

thanks laogong for cooking milk for me.
he tried first time no taste then add more powder then got taste.
bad father next time.LOL. poor son.LOL!
but it tastes super duper sweet becos you cooked it.
then laogong accompanied me to hougang mall to return all those overdue books and 'step up' vcd(the guy really look like laogong).
and went to buy my contact lenses. mine world finally ain't blur again. but no matter how blur i still see my love ones(mum,sis,laogong,ting,je,jan).
the following things may make you feel hair stand
my mum wouldn't call me at 7 pm becos she's gotta work but i got miss call from home at that time!
i called sister to check whether is she at home but she still outside and i called back home but no one answer.
then when i got home, sis told me when she bathe halfway suddenly the bathroom light went off she ran out immediately but no one at the switch. she thought the light bulb spoilt but when she see the switch , ITS OFF. means someone off it.
there's tears around my eyes now. who the fuck is that.
ARGN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home