Tuesday, May 29, 2007

today work so SIANX
after that accompany shawna and anuntie verene eat
verene last day there
SAD
tomorrow less on person sure busy
then went to take train and go to bedok aunt's house
long journey so start to figure how to play sudoko on my phone
then get addicted and keep playing
and i used 5 mins to do one
i felt so stupid when my sister told me another way
i can't believe she knows how to do
after that i only used 24 sec to complete one. YAY .LOL

then ate at aunt house and we went to expo walk walk find my cousin
so many people
walk walk eat eat
equal bloated
then went home
then car jammed cos got accident on the road
so scary all glass pieces on the road
and i learn some cantonese from my mum
so awesome !
so nice to listen.LOL


i love my girl

i really love this that pic i took.
kind of cute.teehee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home