Monday, June 18, 2007

today laogong came downstair and waited for me
went to take 147 and go bugis
wore my burger king shirt today!LOL
i helping burger king promote
wanted to buy my school bag since friday
then the shop NT OPEN today
went to OG in search of silver surfer toy
we finally found it!!
felt happy for laogong!
hug muack muack
bugis village really like hell one
laogong bought a shirt and his bag
nice nice!
i bought a black heart necklace
then kenna lil headache
went back to laogong house
laogong feed me panadol and i slept on his bed
i don't really fall asleep if not my bed
but don't know why i jus boom and fall asleep on laogong bed.
i love laogong and his bed.LOL
but laogong most so much love till burst
walked home and bought ice cream and chicken wings for sis

good day
happy~





laogong poking pachi mouth. BAD

laogong protecting my heart.(see his face.LOL.so cute)


i love him totally!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home