Saturday, July 21, 2007

Today woke up soo early to get to the bank
then i was like so shocked
i have got harry last book!
harry potter and the deathly hollows
its like so ex 49 bucks even i don't want to waste 49 on a book
rather buy some fashion studies book
but mum let me buy!
i love mum
the first thing i do is to turn to the back and read

thank goodness harry ron and Hermione DIDN't die!
spoiler and rumors on net saying harry and Hermione die makes me so sad
'the scar had not pained harry for nineteen years. all was well'
was the last words from j.k rowling.

i love j.k rowling.
thanks for the best ending ever
but putting a full stop to harry potter feels so sad.
is like the character and those magic disappearing


okay end of the 'so into harry books' thing

after that meet laogong
and we took 147 to bugis
was finding north bridge road
laogong the best found it
all those sewing stuff is sooo heavy


laogong today squeezed my hand till sooo pain
if laogogn can recall is you give me that idiotic attitude first
and keep deng me with that frowned eye.
so i just diam diam and u say me give u attitude.
then in turn asked me i wan break ah.
for that moment u asked me i thought
'since u asked it easily like is nothing to you then i will just let go'
so i wanted to let of your hand
but u squeezed me so pain !

idiot laogong
i love you :)


then laogong took his pro cam.
i love the shutter sound

and its fun ! laogong let me try.
it feels good when u see the defocus image focusing and the shutter sound produced

today wore the new shoes
sooo pain
forgot to bite them now they bite me blister( from jeline)

then laogong send me to hougang station
and he went to clarke quay take photos

laogong faster come back~
i am missing you!
faster come back~

reached home so early today
packed all my clothes

and now i am off to missing laogong and read my potter last book
thanks laogong for the cuteee elmo and tofu!!!
i love them!




CIAO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home