Friday, September 07, 2007

heh i was home so early today

yesterday was busy cutting fabric and calico.

i watch' i know who killed me' ytd.
i swear i hate linsay lohan but this show was good.
go and watch it!

okay enough of ytd.
btw today is so happening
my bag was fcuking heavy
meet laogong in the morning and went to sch together
laogong change pants in bus.LOL

then was pattern making class
so fcuking idiotic
i did wrong one piece and i hav to redo
my holidays are burnt
we learnt how to make
tight skirt
a-line skirt
flare skirt
circular skirt
its driving me insane

then finally its break
my stomach was grumbling until they could hear it,LOL
then went to eat famous wan ton in sunshine plaza. NICE.
i felt so satisfied after eating.

then sewing
its so omg.
the overlocking machine is fcuking scary
the speed was like going to eat ur finger up
eevryone was screaming away using that machine
and i poked my fingers like again.
and i din noe ahain
kei said' wipr ur blood first la'
then i said' huh what blood. siao ah'
*look down on finger'
i said' oh my god oh my god'

so many things to do and so many make up class.
my lovely holidays ......

oh ya
'hey gorgeous ' was filming in our sch today

every fri is so happening can.

laogong is so slow
so i came back
wait and wait.
and i am damn hungry now.
laogong can u be a lil faster . abit jiu ok le?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home