Monday, September 24, 2007

school reopened

Eugene class
was funny once again
and he keep talking about where got good food
made me damn hungry in class

vava bought us chips from indonesia
so sweet of her!

then went bugis with jasmine
shopped around
but few shops opened cos its like 12 plus only
bought SOMETHING for laogong 8th month in 2 days time!
YAY 8th month!
and i love him more and more!

then went buy a note book. its nice leh!

then we hugged goodbye
she went to find his man
and i went to find my man

laogong waiting for me at somerset fitness california
make me thought of jan whenever i heard that.LOL! ( jan u shld noe).LOL!

then i ate jap sauce with cheese at taka
still remember is je intro me de.lOL


then we went back laogong house
cos my headache is here again
i slept 2 hours at laogong house
woke up
laogong keep playing dota
whats so fun man
LOL
then i helped laogong packed his room
laogong say pack until not bad leh!
then laogong STILl playing
so i entertain myself by talking all his cap and be a cap model and take photo
photos upload tmr.

we went hougang point eat chicken rice
then went my house take fireworks. candle and my lantern
went to play
laogong keep making his rocket but wun fly but the explosion is so cool
photos tmr!
we threw the fireworks onto the tree and it clings on
nice

its fun today
love laogong.
love laogong
love laogong

but i still have to face the fact that i need to wake up 7 tmr morning
and all my work not done.

but nvm! i noe i love fashion. nth can pull me down!

need to poo now.
LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home