Wednesday, November 14, 2007

i bought vaio notebook! ((=
regretted that i din get pink one.
bought the white one.
thanks mom! i want to hold your hands and walk by youor side forever ((=
you are the best mom i had ever seen.
i am nt saying all these becos she bought tt
i really love my mom alot. more than anything on earth

then went back sch
but ruby and may yip nt there

tmr 's my big day!
wish me luck
pray i dun retain!

then my boy came to fetch me and we went ps eat carls jr AGAIN
i wan eat something soupy then my boy die die wan eat carls jr!
imagin i jus eat subway and i hav to eat carls jr then big fat burger,

then went back to his house
and we watched 30 days of night.
nt scary one lo
tha part that i like is when the actor became a vampire to save his wife and died when the sun rises. he turns to ash. its so touchingg. does kind people even get a pea in return? fuck lah

tmr tmr tmr
scare scare scare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home