Tuesday, February 05, 2008

i think i wun be meeting my boy till sat or mon?
he said he will be busy chinese new year.
live so near yet so far.

so jio me out womans!

today ivan class
woke up late
was htinking nt to come sch today but its'wear red day' so i came.
then ivan also wear maroony(my own word) color.HAHAs. so pei he.LOL
his class was still nt so boring today

then we went PS and interview julie's boss which is also a buyer.
really lwearn alot and very fun! very very interesting.HAHAs

then julie and kei went home
me and jas went town and wait for our freinds
my friend was ting! HEH. 8 years friend. now jiebai . sisterhood.LOL!

me and jas walk ard fareast for the dunno how many times in the week and we cant see any good stuff.LOL

then ting and jas friend arrive at the same time.HHAHAs
then me and ting walked ard fareast
and she bought one top from the box. very chio oh =D
then we went kovan and ate kobayashi.LOL

I POOP TODAY!
kei jas ting julie! congrats me.LOL!!!!!
JAS YOUR VEGETABLE GOT USE LEH.LOL

okay life w/o my boy seems not so sad now becos of my friends =D



SMILY =3
momo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home