Friday, April 04, 2008

i am better le but still don't have appetite.
so i drank 2 meiji choc milk for lunch after ruby dry textile class ( i forgot to birng a class of water in)

i am so in love with coke vending machines.
there is like atray that goes up then the coke drops in the tray then the tray go to the dropper place then drop the coke. SO FUN.LOL
then we went back school slack at PD room and steph started doing henna for us. COOL LEY.

cos i can't move my hands then 2 idiot go and PIAK my strip. PAIN LEY.

then we went bugis walk around
the rain and thunder damn scary today lah.
like roaring like no body business
then my stupid brain with not enough memory card 4gt to take my sewing box and left it at bubble tea store. went backt o take.

then we went national museum .
NAFA anniversary fashion show.
the light sway and sway beautiful but giddy.LOL.
the models is sooooooooo tall and doll doll!
the designs was simple but the models like walk down the escalator was damn cool lah.
we feel v bad becos we look a bit under dressed.LOL!
saw mojojojojo. its cool overall.

then we went PS eat and headed home.
lonog day tmr! )=


national museum =D CHIOS
ART
my super duper cute sister. even when the whole world turns down on me, she is alwasy there for me =D



vain people.LOL!JK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home