Sunday, May 11, 2008

went town with jeline today
oh ya we went vivo first cos i missed vivo
nv been there for a long time.

watched ' what happens in vegas' at cine
IT FUCKING NICE
I am like laughing till i wanna roll on the floor.
please watch it for christ sake.
my newest favorite movie.
i want to watch it again!
and Ashton Kutcher is so damnit handsome!i love his complexion!.
the first aquaries that i saw that its handsome. no offence.
oh ya saw mat cousin at cine.



i have a sudden urge for curry so we went lucky plaza and hunt curry.
shiok.

before going in zara
je: i got a feel you will see someone you know in zara. be prepared.
me:harh siao ah.LOL
me: i saw someone i noe and he just walked out. the guy live the same block as me
je:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAS
jeline is so zhun lah.

saw 2 idiptic auntie today.
i accidentally stepped on her feet then i say 2 time sorry
she still tsk tsk tsk then walk like crippled.
WAHLAO. gt so jialat not. fuck sia.
another one in train. u wan stand up say excuses me lah. then make till my hand u tsk me. like i want touch u like that. GRRR i am a very angry woman today. see everyone like see enemy.







merry mother's day to my dearest dear mom!
the best mom on earth.
the only person i give my full trust with.
the only person i can lean on fully
the only person that really cared
the only person that i really loved
and the only person that i know that takes so much pain to give me happiness.
I LOVE YOU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home