Sunday, June 15, 2008

my computer was infected with virus and i can't sign in my msn.)=

ytd worked full shift.
headed to daryl house with ben and botak
i am sneezing more than 30 times today thanks to the aircon. HAHAHA

went out with ting just now
don't be sad! lets drive mario kart and vent ur emotion.
and daniel , cherish what you have. stop being a split personality freak.
and appreciate what your girl has done all these while.
if you hurt her my fist will not be by my side but at your face =)

oh ya i plucked yellow rose. HAHAHAHAS HAPPY.

we arcaded and saw the gang( really too many to name)
ben get well soon=D

jasmine called ' results is out!'
OMG.
at that moment when i was trying to take photo with the panda that looks like daryl.

results. phew that i didn't fail but i got 2 E. and please don't shuffle the class. i want to be with my ah lian ah seng ah huey and ah sum. same class pls pls.LOL.

fifi gets his injection today! yay can bring him out. ! and stop licking my face! LOL



anxious about my results.LOL

the rose i plucked. artistic ley!

ben's new tattoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home