Thursday, August 07, 2008

why are you still so pathetic?

i am working now! am bored.
it feels like i've got tons of things to finish up.
but my hands doesn't coordinate with me.FUCK IT

and i just took a photo.HAHAS

i need a getaway! i want to spent my life chasing sheep up the hill for grass in the morning.
HAH
omg i am like crapping because i am bored! but that was really my childhood dream after fashion designer.

Take my photo off the wall
If it just won't sing for you
'Cause all that's left has gone away
And there's nothing there for you to prove

Oh, look what you've done
You've made a fool of everyone
Oh well, it seems likes such fun
Until you lose what you had won

credited to jet-look what you've done.

OMG HE'S HERE. OMG i am like laughing.HAHAHAS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home