Friday, September 05, 2008

it was till yesterday that i finally gave up. HAH

watched MY SASSY GIRL with daryl jasmine don nelson and their gf.
nice show!
maybe not that best compare to the korean version.
meaningful words.
'stay to see how the story ends' omg so sad.




work today.
jeline came. woo.
if i had to watch my life on the screen,iwonder how will it end.

I WANT GO TO THE F1 RACE):
I WANT TO WATCH WALL.E
I WANT TO WATCH HANAYORI DANGO FINAL.

my elmo is back(:

bought a face lifting essence and a coin pouch for mom birthday.
sis's honey came and celebrated tgt. the second guy that step into our house.HAH
i love you mom. more than i love myself(:
i know you are getting old but please don't leave me.




okay i am skipping sewing tmr! last day of shcool?




out of boredem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home