Sunday, November 02, 2008

dear diary,

i have been search for words to use but i still end up with

busy.

i just yearn for my holidays !

KD didn't call today ! ): ahahahas!

harry potter half blood prince is coming ! voldermort will gain his darkest power and dumledore will die. how i wish he could stay to see the ending. saddening episode !

pink 'funhouse' album is out ! every song is so nice ~ i have all the album song in itunes now ! HOOT! i love p!nk ! and katy perry. lady gaga just suck.

i think i have nothing better to blog till my hols is here.

12nov ! my death day. my god. D&W will kill me for sure !
and its my dad's 9th death anniversary. hope i can do it first and rush to pray.

okay off to sleep . tmr will be another kuku day.
need to attend my cousin baby 1month celebration and night need to go some pray thing.
BORED.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home