Sunday, December 28, 2008

Dear Diary!

its been quite awhile since i blogged.
i think the whole world know i am down with chicken pox.
SO! say hello to my pox if you spot them . HAHA

firstly , my 18th BIGDAY
thanks to huiting and jeline that i didn't have to spent my 18th at home.
thanks for the book you 2 made. my god ! its so damn nice.
thanks for the heels i have been eyeing for ! i feel like i ahev stepped on step ahead to maturity YAY
thanks for the donuts as cakes as i cant eat cakes ! but i wanted to make some wishes.
i hope everyone around me will be happy (:
we kbox ed
watched TWILIGHT.
the best movie ! edward. i want to get involve with vampires !
i am so blissed to have you two beside me (:

i am happy ! 18th, well spent ! YOSH !


edited to hide my pox. they are impt to me (:



make a wish, make a wish ~

cut the donuts , cut the donuts~






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home