Sunday, November 19, 2006

POST EXAM.LOL

exams are finally over. dye my hair and the damn color just wouldn't come out.

found a job which is the super orange thai express.
watched ' colic' the pathetic baby.
watch ' material girls' the pretty DUFF family.
4 stupid education year ended but found many FREINDS.
huiting-the bunny.LOL. she's a friend who have trust in me and encourage me all the way. she takes pride in everything she does. i wish all the best in your college year =).
jeline-a jellyfish. she's lame. look like mickey mouse. LOL. but afterall she too helped me alot throughout this 4 years =). wish u best in your 'opening of hotel'.LOL.

janice-a witch. really long nails. skinny skinny. really look like a witch.LOL. she's attached.LOL. she laugh and make me laugh .LOL. wish u best in tourism =).
continue tmr with .LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home