Monday, April 09, 2007

today woke up 9 plus~
one day more early than the day before
when to pray my dad .
so damn many people
the sun's burning like there's no tomorrow
the fire burning like crazy
u will just melt when u got outside.
then went home rest awhile
then went to compass point with laogong
ate burger king
laogong played arcade
then went home saw my neighbour's maid.
she said my laogong handsome. happy ba laogong~
aunt ask me to show her my laogong pic . she say looked like angmo.
then went to tampines mall and bought my phone
finally
then waited like 3 plus hr
saw a ah gua
his backview damn pretty but see the face
my digested food i ate almost pushes its way frm small intestine to my mouth.
then home sweet home
tomorrow;s first day of work :3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home