Sunday, April 01, 2007

today woke up quite early but forgot what time.LOL
tummy pain as usual
grow mushroom at home.
mum bought a audi card for me! new clothes for 'apostrophe ' .
then went to meet laogong at the park.
thanks laogong for the CUTE RED MUSHROOM ! its full of your smell .
nice nice :3
i will hug it to sleep every night.
like you beside me (=
mei mei birthday coming.
today mum went inside the lift then got a yellow balloon popped out. we both screamed thought is a head. PHEW.
just i fool mom say got croakcoah then she turned and see then i said april fool. she says ' next time really come out don't cry for me' .
mum so bad~~
i was looking at the photo . i then realise i have not a single memories of the time me and my dad shared. all the memories i remember is only from the day my dad left.
if i could have a wish, i wish i'll remember all the thing about my dad.
what's sad is looking at the photo where there's you but you don't remember a single stuff that has happened. not even one.
but whats pass is past. i cherish now and whats in the future.
it'll be the most beautiful photo one i bet.
MUHAHAHAHAHA. mushroom laogong is here . HOHOHO.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home