Thursday, June 07, 2007

i am totally pathetic today

went to see my hand
and the doc gave me INJECTION
i told my mum i am not scare if got injection in taxi
but
i keep screaming say don't want until the nurse come in and see what happened

so sour and pain now
evil mum so bad sit there laughing

then on bus back feel so giddy and sleep after the INJECTION
yawn
then pei mum go do her eyebrow
almost fall aslp sitting and the salon girl was asking me wan go in rest ma
then went home saw misunderstanding
feel more pathetic

went to point eat
then went laogong house

thanks shawna for calling me and told me to faster eat medi, faster sleep, tomorrow don't go work. a great jiejie that look like meimei.

so cruel 5 pills i have to swallow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home