Friday, June 29, 2007

Today sucks big time
my alarm didn't ring
was going to meet laogong early today
then after i brushed my teeth and going to drink some water cos i feel like vomiting
then my vision became blur and i passed out
i feel the pain when i hit the floor and heard my ah ma calling out for my mum
but my body won't move and eyes couldn't open
next thing i know mum was holding me in her arm
slapping my face and pouring so many oil onto my head
then after 15 mins i finally awake
and mum bring me to bed
and i slept until 4
sorry that i have shocked you , mum.

then sis's home from school
she came in and hugged me when she knew i fainted
so good to have my sweet family there

then i prepared and accompanied my sis to kovan
then we went to thomson plaza find my cousin
my pee is like coming out and the journey is so long
went home and the bus is like under 0 degree
my hair is all stood up . my hand and nose became numb even.
so fcuking cold today.

and my head , stomach is in pain
and so cold
and didn't see laogng

today is a total bad day

triple BOO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home