Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Today woke up late
watched bleach
then was 'fighting' with sis on bed
she kicked me to the floor
i will take my revenge when you come back

sent my sis to amk station to meet my cousin
they went to malaysia
you'll be missed
me and mum went to bishan
but my head started to ache again
was smsing laogong and have some dispute
ate pasta mania
we order carbonara and prawn alio to share
mum go and put chili flake and tabasco sauce
its burning spicy and end up i drank up the strawberry soda(me and je fav)
head still very pain so went back
on bus the mobile tv was showing 'gags just for laugh'
then mum laugh like so loud i thought so not okay
then someone laugh even louder
i there amm chio

went back took panadol and fall asleep awhile

something's felt not quite right. but i don't know what is that.

quite a bad day
double BOO






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home