Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Today is the worst day of my life

went to eat breakfast with laogong at mac
laogong crumbled egg drop into coffee


almost faint in train

operation hurts
the feeling of lost sucks since my dad went away
but there's laogong with me


laogong took photo everywhere cos of his assignment

laogong bought chocz for me

i love you MUACKX

really thanks laogong for accompany me for the whole day

and mum worry for me whole day

and cook those tonic for me
and sis for worrying

and thanks for je's choc


and ting and je
surprise me with a sunflower that bring me a smile
i just love you all

i will be strong because of you all.
gave me the strength




i love you laogong :)



thanks je and ting~. i love you all


je's support



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home