Monday, July 23, 2007

Today school starts
morning water sucks. COLD
i cold till tremble and become pale mum thought wat.LOL

its been long since i wake up early for school

then went out and took 147
forgot to bring earpiece
i whole journey was bored like hell
can't sleep cos i need laogong shoulder to fall asleep


tap in tap out every where is so fun!
entrance, every class doors and even lift!


and i walked in so paiseh!
lessons started
my class only got 12 girls one guy
the whole lesson was basically mingle around
exchanging numbers introducing ourselves

then lessons over,LOL

then i start my wandering aimlessly plan from 1 to 6
cos wanted to wait for laogong
mei jun say i so ti tie!!laogong see oh! ppl say me caring!

so i start from going library
read up till 2 pm

then went to bk eat till 230
then walked around bugis village but quite a lot shop not open
then went to bugis junction
i walked in and out topshop for 3 times

then shop every single shop i can shop
went kino see books
was thinking so long whether wanna buy 'dori' book
its so cute!

but i didn't buy

but bought some stationary
then walked around and round

bought two wedding bears
one for laogong and me

then got one weird guy follow me!
i faster run


when i waiting for the traffic i was stoning
then a girl come and tap me say' miss, can pass le'
so malu!


then was finding a shop to print wallet size photo but can't find
then laogong released
FINALLY

went to orchard and laogong bought plimsoll shoe
NICEE
then went back laogong house
we took photos of the bear i buy

laogong let me used the cam
i love the unfocused object getting focused!
helped laogong trim armpit hair!( laogong call me write de.LOL!!!!JK)
then acc laogong go point eat then laogong send me home



muacks my laogong


by laopo

laogong's elmo. i love laogong photography.




i really getting real emo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home