Thursday, August 09, 2007

merry 42th singapore.
me and laogong is one big singapore flag when we hug and walk together
red top white pants

i was drawing on my hand i love singapore with the mirror
then i realise i drew opposite cos its the mirror reflection
so dots can.

then meet laogong
went suntec watched 'rush hour 3'
was damn funny
must watch comedy if have watched one and two.
then went to see the fireworks

so hot and squeezy
but its still worth it

went back to hougang point and eat
ate pig organ soup today
then went home.
have a lovely day with laogong!
hope laogong faster recover from his sick sick.



this was yesterday. laogong playing with my clothes! i love idiot laogong


i like it safe.
but not because of those fcuking police

is because of my laogong,mum, sis , je, ting, jan and my new friends.
i feel safe with them.




the picture has been planted in my head.pretty



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home