Thursday, August 02, 2007

Today woke up 7 again
today bus is the jammest ever
some ah am who sit beside me was like looking into my phone and smile to herself
i turned and laughed with being thought that i am kind of crazy

first lesson communication skill
today was quite boring
in fact it is boring

next is ivan soong lesson
is the worst module of the 8
research methodology
is so boring that i started drawing on my notes

then break
went to eat
and we were like so early 120 when the lessons starts at 2
then we went inside the classroom and start chatting
kei started talking about ghost and my hair was like argn
and tears around my eyes. its so omg
her friend who can see those thing
saw a extra room in their house
inside the room was long corridor.
writing this i even have tears in my eyes

then was product development
draw draw draw
learn to draw poses
its difficult!

after that took bus with lynnly and went laogong house
went point eat kfc and bought calbee
calbee has one new fries like cracker
was so nice.
me and laogong love it!
went to playground and eat

then went home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home