Sunday, July 29, 2007

Today was even more argn~
COLD
then went out with laogong to cathay to watch'simpsons'
was so funny and cute!
is cool that a 2D movie is so NICE.
spider pig spider pig

then went back to laogong house
then went mac for laogogn dinner
some unknown message me
and laogogn was angry
i am sorry laogong but i really didn't talk to him

then went sit sit at the park
then went back

suddenyl think of smth
is not me that the police look at the cctv
the police told me' we have seen the cctv,we came here prepared'
the police already know everything.
i just can't stand it i am being humiliated and malign !
i really feel wei qu.
don't mess with my character.
.
sorry laiogong but i still have to vent.

i need dad here.
i rather u are divorced with mum than disappearing from this world.

love laogong dad mum sis and my 3 cute buddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home