Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Today woke up at 645
YAWN

fashion details
i thought i was late but teacher is like late for half an hour
my eyes is closing down in the lessons i swear
sit first row some more. i bet he know i am falling asleep

then was com fashion designs
photoshop photoshop

then jasmine kei bolly and me went to kopitiam eat
today i eat tom yam noodles
SOUR SPICY
now my throat hurts a lil

then trapped in the rain
went to seven eleven buy cleo, choc and umbrella
'you can stand under my umbrella ella ella eh eh eh
under my unbrella~'
then walked to douby mrt
went to laogong house
fall asleep
dreamt i heard sound i thought is ghost then is laogong sitting beside me
but i woke up laogong outside =.=

then we went amk hub watch' secret'
i like Anthony wong only.
the idiot father.

laogong bought me the bus stop pencil case.
ITS SO CUTE LA
i like i like!
thanks laogong!

i love fabian


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home