Friday, September 28, 2007

see the time.
i am so early today again
just got home from school

i just don't know how to say about school today
it SUCKS BIG TIME

doing that stupid pattern making
do wrong mus redo whole thing again
erase draw erase draw
and for what fcuking mark?
15 marks
for pea sake
i slept at 330 ytd to do my work
cant finish my work today so go school tot need lil time
but en dup i skipped sewing and finish all my work
i did for 7 hours today
and 5 hours ytd
total half fcuking day 12 hours to finish that idiot 15 mark


when i know i did wrong
my heart totally sank
stare blankly and feel like killing myself.
THIS SUCKS

so i didn't went for sewing class
and guess wat?
we need to hand in all ur sewing work by next week
may sounds like lil but its fcuking many. i swear
even more stress when you don't have a sewing machine
if i hav, i don't think i even know how to do.

i am very shagged now. feel like i am draining and dying

enough of venting

above all, i still won't give up for my dreams.

right now i am waiting for laogong to cut finish his hair and i can meet him
but he is slow.
i need bab fab to comfort me )=.
i feel so sad now. for school.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home