Tuesday, October 09, 2007

marketing class

proj!

so many many work to be done!

and we are helping out in singapore fashion week ! so excited!

after class went to meet my boy for lunch
then send him to school

and i went ps find my friendssss.
kei, jas, steph, anna, vava, fransiska
joke around in spotlight.LOL

and steph is having halloween party!
YAY. excited. gonna dress as ghost! i dun wan be superman! and dun wan be roasted chicken breast for jas!
TEEHEE

then we went for briefing of fashion week
work for 3 days!
acutually is 5 days
but agreed to my boy that first and last i not going
first is at vivo the topman fashion show! cool leh!
then last day is party at zouk with VIP pass!
but nvm, be with my boy is more impt than anything.

we promised not to flirt when he not around and i not around.
better don't break promise like u did when u promised me not to smoke!
one puff is equal to smoke. stink !

then went to find him
and went orchard
spent 12 bucks tigam the masked rider toy
and finally get what laogong wants

went lido but no movie to watch so sat there and i fall asleep in his lap while he was drawing masked rider. obsessed.LOl

9th reason why i love my boy
' he's got everything to make me laugh everyday (p.s and oso got everything to make me sad sometimes)'TEEHEE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home