Friday, October 05, 2007

shouldn't have laughed at u , kei
my ulcer very painn

skipped com skill and Product dep today
should not have gone to school at all man

i ate roti prata in ivan class
i tot he was going thru other's work
then suddenly he stand up and talk to the class. stunned with my food.LOL

kei let me listen a audio very funny
is abt banned names.
LAO SAI KIA.
its so funny! i laugh out loud man.


my tummy hurts!

i went home with kei cos she going punggol
yan : u noe my sec sch our teacher cal us cal our sch hougang sec in chinese cannot say it in english
kei: ya lo shld be hougang in chi wat the pronunciation
yan : u noe why hougang got xiao lang keng?
kei : y
yan: hou 'gang' man.LOL
kei : HAHAHAHA LAME LA YOU

tgt HAHAHAHAHAHAS

then went back bugis find laogong at 6pm

we went cathay watched ' day watch'
pls dun watch it
its a fcuking show.
F language
F story
F people
F graphic

the whole damn show i only like the music when they are in action.

went PS buy my cloth
then went back

' you laogong wo que de hen xing fu'

6th reason why i love laogong
' the way he pushes my head to lie on his chest' (=


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home