Friday, September 28, 2007

laogong frm 530 mia till 8 plus.
keep me in suspend.
so i wanted to go eat alone
then laogong okay le

then got a driver very xia lan
so we went to police a record cos it almost hit laogong

and laogong said ' i always very scared and always cry when have police record'
this phrase make me so buay song

like mother like son

as u can recall.
the two time i cried because of u made me angry.
dun blame on me and say is i timid and scared. i hate those words
like your mom said i act pity

can you and your family spare a thought first
hurting people like its just a routine

imagine you all lose someone you love before. your dad which should be standing up for you.
not as in divorce or break up
but DIED
u will NV EVER SEE THEM AGAIN
then i said u that u cry becos u act pity
and u feel damn humiliated but you have no dad to stand for you .
and everytime you go to my house
i give you that fcuking face but u still hav to tolerate and say hi. WTF

my dad is living inside me always
his echo is replaying in my heart.
what is echo?
the persistence of sound when the source is gone
my dad sounds in my heart even when he is gone
i am not saying that no dad is pathetic
cos i feel totally fine until UR FAMILY stirred my feelings again.
pls stop it. i beg u all.
Just think by me and hope you all know what i mean.
IT SUCKS

i have say what i want to say.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home