Sunday, November 25, 2007

dad's death anniversary
8 years
thinking back. how we have been so strong?

time files. i guess we are too young to know
live happy ! life's too short to be sad

went home after praying

fall aslp awhile and meet my boy
went to vivo
catched ' fred claus'
christmas mood is in the air
i love christmas~
nice show aniwae

went pet safari and bought strawberry and vege cookies for ah gong
my boy bought 2 henley from topman


while eating BK we took photos
while waiting for fred claus we took photos


sacrificing my beauty. my face having cramp





beautiful eyes ~



dark eye lashes





LOL

vivo has really nice view of sunset and christmas tree!

sort of dun match.TEEHEE




hou! hou! hou! NOT ho ho ho.LOL

and my stupid headache is here to visit again
whats going on up there seriously
stop giving me headache for pea sake.(=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home