Wednesday, November 21, 2007

woke up so early just to go for the interview
je intro de.
and i got the job ((=
but must go thru training next week
and my boy dun let me work say watson got guy staff.

I WUN TALK TO THEM DE. I CAN EVEN SWEAR
I JUST WANT THE $$$

then went back home cos my boy haven wake up
so i went to mac with sis along with my lappy and slack there
surf web, talk talk, play play, photo photo
but was fun . i only left with 3 ppl that i really trust
but one i wun confine cos she has lots more to worry and tts
my mom
one of them ofcos is my dar dar sis ((= MMUACCHHH



heh heh.

my sis looks good too if she's a guy ! we can both be bisexual! LOL


we are the 'ny(nie)' sisters.LOL

then acc sis to wait for bus then i went to my boy house
bought herbal tea along cos he was sick
then went to see doc
and i gotta learn back guitar!
wish me luck to succeed ~





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home