Thursday, January 03, 2008

give me motivation to do my home work!
even thou i din meet my boy in the afternoon, i still cant lay my hand on my work. argn

i know its kinda lame, but i only realise it now that there is a label thingy under the post that i can fill in.LOL



meet my boy 6 + and went to cathay and watched ' ACROSS THE UNIVERSE'
ITS DAMN NICE OKAY
i like their singing
i think the direction of the movie is great
singing
graphics
arts
stop the war
one think they lack is
DANCE.
doesn't have much groove like HAIRSPRAY did that makes you start to tap your foot.
but overall was COOL =D
and the actress rachel evan wood is too gorgeous for marilyn manson.

then me and my boy headed home
stop saying me fat.

oh ya
ytd i watched 'THE SWEETEST THING' on channel 5. nice movie. damn funny. cameron diaz rocks

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home