Monday, December 31, 2007

ITS NEW YEAR EVE GUYS!

i am blogging at quite a weird time now.
i woke up at 8AM. OMG lo. 8 LEH
then went to chinatown meet jasmine and find that old hag.
so say it nicely WE QUITED our job.LOL
then jasmine went to his boy's house
and i went funan
wanted to cut my hair at that kimage there
BUT
a BITCH told me to wait till 2 pm
oh ya i poo at funan finally
i was piss off so i went back to rivervale mall
as a matter of fact, i have NV been there before

i smsed my sis the sengkang pro
then she call me take LRT
my biggest enemy
i need a lot of courage to take LRT OKAY
so scary lo.RUMBIA's my destination
all the name like so KUKU to me
then still got what platform 1 and 2
then still got east loop west loop
OMG
so when i reached rivervale i feel SATISFIED.LOL
I AM SO BRAVE SERIOUSLY.HEH

my hair kacha gone.LOL
i think the stylist has old fashion cutting style.
make me look like a ah lian now.MY FACE ALR FIERCE ENUFF IF I DUN LAUGH.

then i went back hougang mall find ting
dabao longjohn and went home.

i am going to take a nap with my contact lens on now.
I AM TIRED.
goodnight pluto.


BEFORE
AFTER


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home