Tuesday, December 25, 2007

i love her!cutely munching her cucumber.




i guess i should start with

HO HO HO

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!
my fav song for christmas is ' 12 days of christmas'LOL

my throat is so itchy and tempting me to cough
and my nose is somehow blocked.
my voice is soooo sexy now
i think by tmr i don't have any voice.
i can fight with ------> chris daughtry
MANLY
sick christmas.


woke up early knowing its christmas eve so high-ed
then went to deliver present
went ting house
and see her make up.LOL
thanks for the card and help me thank your sis for the card!
really sweet ((=

then i was too lazy to walkto je hse so i took 101.
so unfamiliar i mean 101
then gave her and went home

wrap my boy's parents present and went my boy house
helped him style his hair and we went cityhall

watched' I AM LEGEND'
quite a nice show
the dog is so sad lah
and the ending is stupid.
BUT
the rest is good.
the monster is disgusting.
and the sound effect and sudden appearing of monster scares me.
my poo almost come out.LOL
oh ya, my boy bought a jeans from topman
i help him pay 20 buck as christmas gift.LOL!cos i no money alr)=


didn't countdown as in 54321
but i did pass with my boy
hope that we 'll have many many more christmas to go!
i love you like how mouse love cheese!
YAY. MUACKS
almost can see my noseshit.

MUACKS my lovely cute cute boy




i kind of like my eyebag . girls with eyebag rocks!








to everyone:
HAPPY CHRISTMAS!
may your days ahead filled with happy smile!
and hope my warmth will warm your heart this Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home