Sunday, December 23, 2007

my throat is very itchy scratchy
keep making me cough
and running nose still running its marathon

but overall i feel much better than ytd which is equals to dead

sis's came back after sending her best friend at airport
crying
so i hugged her and secretly dropprd some tears
i kind of felt how's she is feeling
when you best friend is gone and not coming back.when u cant see her like as and when u like
steph is really a very nice girl to be with
i liked her because we shared the same interest
we can laugh at anything.
take care at Indonesia!
sis's be strong!
cos the bonds between you 2 is just too strong to be broken by any reaction (=

steph and sis


then meet my boy at ard 7pm
so late alr
went PS
bought some stuff at daiso
then acc my boy eat mac
and headed home
so lil time 2gt.
NOT HAPPY

tmr's christmas eve!
still don't quite get the christmas feel
maybe tmr's better!
YAY








and don't write comment to my friendster alr
its kind of no use now . gonna delete it anyway
and my boy
where's my promise after your assessment is over?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home