Wednesday, December 19, 2007

its over 12 so
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
I AM FINALLY 17!
and for this year my mom and sis bought me my first 17th smile ((=
huiting is the first to wish me! YAY.LOL

okay today went to hougang mall with mom
buy christmas cards
wrote come words on it and address and boom it goes into the foreign and the singapore box.
who can tel me what is FRANK MAIL?

then my boy come and join me and my mom for gelare ice cream
yum yum
then helped sis buy her long john silver with tata sauce
then mom bring back to her

waiting for my sis long john. mom camera shy.JK
(she was stoning )


and i went to my boy house
helped him do his layout.
so boring work but i finished it! ((=

then went in to his room and fall asleep

then we went hougang point for dinner
mini wok!
my boy treated me mini wok
and i treated him watermelon juice and siew mai.((=

then went cheers bought tibits cos i sudden had a urge to eat
but when i step out i felt too full to eat
and i saw a really vintage choc! it taste great too !

isn't this cool!?


then went home
my boy never countdown for me )=
but mom and sis did!
cos i had no makeup on , i call my sis not to shoot my face.LOL
and she lent me her friend jacket and the beanie she bought for me to color the photo.LOL
my first 17th kiss is from sis and mom! each takes one side of my cheek.
thanks for everything !
but i am not going to grow up yet!
i still enjoy being a kid ((=


this choc truffle from HANS taste damn great i swear


making my 3 wishes (=


blowing my candle


why am i pointing the cake? actually i am cutting only that the knife looks transparent.HAH


and my boy gave me alvin and the chipmunks soundtrack!
YAY
theodore is so cute!
thanks hubfy!

I ADORE THEODORE. rhymes right


once again happy birthday to myself!
but my body ain't feeling that well.
tummy ache and i kind of blankout when i stand up from sitting.
whats happening again!?

to huiting
THANKS for your post!
and everyone that wished me!
i still keep that cd!
got 2 right!
and you all still put inside utube.LOL!
GAN DONG! ((=


the DRUGSTORE spree i got ytd!
YAY



my boy just send me the movie poster he did.
so funny!
i cannot stop laughing!
i look so cute~ LOL!!!!!
still got momo and je's lovelace on it.LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home