Thursday, December 13, 2007






THEODORE THEODORE THEODORE
pls get me anything that have something to do with it!
SO CUTE AND SWEETT

anyway is a character from ' ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS'

today went to bugis and find my boy
he SKIPPED school. bad boyy
then we went art friend
he need to get his school stuff

then we walked to suntec
treated him ice cream!
HEE. cookies and cream which is a must, macadamia which a most impt nuts and lastly i dunno why they named the flavor 'spotty dog' really sounds weird.LOL

then we went the fountain and walked 3 rounds hoping our wish would come true.
i have made the same old wish. but till now is still coming true.

then we went to watch ' ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS'
if u hav notice my earlier post
i have been waiting for it to show!
THEODORE.
so cute lah
and funny!
MUST WATCH SERIOUSLY
5 out of 5 stars!
thumbs many many up!

i named it the best movie of the year!
Simpson dropped to second.
DAMN NICE
ANYONE KINDLY GET THE SOUNDTRACK FOR ME? TEEHEE

I AM GOING GAGA OVER THEODORE NOW! HIGH

then we went back
love my boy more thou! LOL

i need to shop for my cousin wedding on sunday
any place to recommend?

and my benefit some-kind-a-gorgeous fake it foundation is here!
is creamy so makes my face look so oily. mayb a lil loose powder over it could help
but it stays the whole day i swear.
and i dun hav small pimpy after using it.
so hav it bad points and good points

for the badgal lash
it has really big brush so will easily hit the upper lid
but its stays and wun smudge and lengthen and thicken lashes
has its good and bad too!
but its really big bottle that can last very very very long i guess.

cos my boy is tired so went hoem very early
so i was alone at home ah ma sleeping
then the tv was playing some weird song but quite groovy
then a voice went' THE NEW BANGALA HITS'
i laugh out loud alone. so FUNNY. BANAGALA.LOL!\

and lastly I HATE MY EYE COLOR


ok enuff of my crapping
love mom
love sis
love my boy
love my friends
love ah gong
and new member
love theodore!

buh-bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home