Thursday, December 06, 2007

today's no work day!
waited for my boy to finish school.
stayed at home cos the rain was like make me totally moodless

freaky cold




this is no edit photo. heh let me tel u hw to get this effect. just press ur flash light half and take.LOL


then went mall find my boy
returned my library books which had sent tons and billions of warning letter.LOL

then we went back to his hse

rest awhile


the lovely floorlamp in my boy's bedroom

i am not closing my eyes. is that i dunno there is flash when i take.

my boy bathed and we went to vivo city





my boy styled my hair. shld be messed it.


ate superdog
nicenice!

there are some do's and don't written on the traysheet.



then went to take some photo upstairs at the beach wanna be place.

i sank my whole foot with my kungfu shoe into the water
my boy did his phototaking with his pro cam
and i play with the water


then he tried to push me to the water gushing out from dunno wat pipe from ceiling
eeeek!

he fall aslp while waiting for our movie


watched' GOLDEN COMPASS'
damn nice!
hope epi 2 faster come out
i am my boy little demon .
is quite cool. having ur soul nt living in your body but inside an animal

nice storyline and nice polar bear!

then we walked home from mall
so bloody cold.
i think its 0 degree out there.LOL

i love my leg warmer. just so right for the freaky weather


tmr work again. damn sianx!
compass point.
come and visit me!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home