Wednesday, December 05, 2007

watson's ppl sucks big time!
i will go guardian next time!

today work at parkway parade
the bus journey long like crazy
go there see the fcuk up staffs faces
go do some whitening lah all blackie face.


but charlie brown is so cute! the small boy always with snoopy
everywhere in watson i see them.LOL
and watson sell victoria secret spray!
i going to get it!
i didn't know it was just beside my counter until i saw the leaflet. HEH
dunno which flavor shld i buy?

then break time
mom came to find me! HAPPY
love her
ate noodle that is like damn spicy till my lips going to crack
mom being my best mom ran to buy ribina . thanks for making me feel like a kid.
hw i wish i am still a kid. when traces of innocent can still be seen.

then went back to work.
today sucks big time
totally NO PPL
one hr only 1 ppl pass by me and out of 8 hr, only 3 stop and listen to me and walk away
so i hav ZERO sales today
YAY

i hate watson .
i saw abigail today but she din saw me!
and sheryl . today's fren fren day.LOL

mom waited for me 3 hrs. so sweet!
first thing she did is keep squeezing my hand and rub cos i am freezing liek hell.
my hands are all numb and face ;ike ice.

then we walk ard and went back.
i just dun like the feeling at parkway.
the whole shopping center sucks full time.

then went to find my boy awhile
he walked me home (=
miss you full time too!

tmr NO WORK
YIPPIE


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home