Tuesday, November 27, 2007






merry 10th month again!
today the wind is like very big then i saw ppl on the road the umbrella turn the opps side. then struugling. i there laugh out to myself.EVIL.LOL
jas called
acc her to interview
misses ((=
angry lo! the small gal said' one girl one boy' when we stood at the doorway. GRR

then we took bus 143 to somerset
intro me the jap stall beside dodo club at cine

the food nice leh! i like the noodles sauce.LOL
thanks ah.





then we went to walk around
see so many nice thing but NO MONEY
zara, topman, forever21, far east wait for us! LOL
saw a bag from func deko damn nice lo.
but jas bought a very nice shoe from mondo !YAY
and i bought 2 craft bracelet for my boy

happy day! ((=

then i went to meet my boy
and went sun tec
he treated me to movie'the kingdom'
nice show!
i like the storyline and hw they portray humans vulnerabilities .
how we can get terrorist attack like anytime.
and he treat me donut factory

wah the double choc.LOL!
the choc like melts in your mouth and shoot right thru ur heart with warmth happiness. AH~
happy 10th month (=







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home