Monday, November 26, 2007









I LOVE YOU MY BOY FABFAB
merry 10th month (=
without you is like rock and roll without a drummer (=
to my boy : 10 months passed. i love you 10 months more and to be continued. thanks for tolerating a kid . althou sometimes u dun and get fed up but i like being a kid . pls continue to tolerate. i like to be in your arms (= i liek the way u poke my fats, i like the way you twist my nose like there's no bones, i like the way you pinch my cheek fats, i like the way u flattens my styled hair, i like the way you say ' i am serious about you' , and many many many many many many many many more.
BUT
there are oso 'dun likes' to but is for u to figure out .
love you!
continue to hold me in your arms everyday like theres no tmr okay!
MUACKS


today waited for my boy till 5 plus and i haven eat my lunch waiting for him to go ikea eat
and he is there playing game
whats so great about gaming anyway?
a 'hooray' when u win? LAME
so i ate at home
then go ikea ask me why i come here dun wan eat dun wan buy things.
dun wan eat becos of u and i hav eaten, dun wan buy things is becos i am currently broke.
but nvm i am still happy cos my boy bought me mudpie mcflurry and buy me hot dog
and we took neo prints! most imptly , my boy hugged me thru the journey which makes me feel blissed (=


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home