Wednesday, November 28, 2007

headache! AGAIN
is there tumor in my brain? argn!

woke up sooooo early
meet up with my boy and he go sch and i go training together

met jasmine
went for the training
keep talk talk talk
so tired lah
YES TO CARROT
but seriously carrot is my greatest enemy and i hav to promote it
DO U NOE THE LONGEST CARROT IS 5METRE +
its so fcuking long lo.
5 of me. OMG

then went home and rest but woke up and head still pain
went to trim eyebrow and do some atm transfer thingy cos my delia spree is here! YAY
spree organizer still sorting out i guess.
its like going 2 mnths .

meet my boy and went ntuc
he bought 2 lemons, one tomato and 2 twister
and we ate berries and cookies MCFlurry
i prefer MUDPIE more.
HEH

and omg
anna called and 7th dec we noe our exam result
SIAO LIAO LO

hope january faster come and i can get some CASH

i love you my boy! without you is like seasons without summer )=
MUACKS


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home