Thursday, November 29, 2007





my finger itch again
went to see dr lam
INJECTION
argn wanna faint
he mixed 2 medi in one and the substance turned milky white
abd imagin its inserted to my body
eek
now its so numb and crampy my whole arm muscles

its at geylang
there got one beancurd store
wah damn nice can
the syrup red color and the curd is sooo soft .LOL
and the egg tart there. whoa ! YUMMY

then me and mum went home

then i makeup and put on tights and went to my boy school and wait for him
then we went art friend and he get his stuff
miss artfriend since school closes.LOL

then we went bugis J and watched ' HITMAN'
nice leh!
what i like:the way he walk with his shoulder not moving AT ALL. SO FUNNY
JOKING
its nice lah anyway!
nice story
number 47

then we went back
CHEERS



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home