Tuesday, December 11, 2007


handsome leh! he requested me to put.LOL!!! JK


cute hor! my habit of taking unknown kids is acting up again


my boy forced a 40 mins center parting hairstyle and dun let me put back!


i cant standn my face without contact lens man




see properly. caught red handed he abusing me!
squeezingn my mouth to ugly shapes.


today dunno why woke up at 10 plus automatically
then meet ting and went to eunos take flyers
rain rain rain.
we are all drenched
then eat at koufu
tom yam shiok!

then went tampines give oput flyers
today bascially is keep raining and we keep getting drench.LOL
then the person came and check on us!
argn
tmr still mus give out.
mus finidh 1000 then will hav 20 bucks.

tireddd.
no contact lens makes me so tired and ugly.LOL.

then we went tampines mall find my boy and tiong waited for her boy
then me and my boy went ikea
he treated me dain cake ! argn so nice lah.
today's special is ' horfan' but very very very nice!

then went walked around ikea
bought teddy bear and gave a elephent to my boy.LOL
and a yellow towel for my mom! sweet ba.
my boy bought a set of magnetic photoframe
my boy abuse me! keep beating me!
so i always used my powerful tooth to bite him hard hard back.
now he keep punching me wat' one-inch punch' he called that.
say one is bruce lee acts.
and many thing! HE BULLIES ME.
but still love him

then we took shutter bus and 72 tih ting and her boy.
SMILE!
i noe what gift to buy for christmas lo! HIGH
nows the money prob! YAY.LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home