Thursday, December 06, 2007

rain rain go away
i am so cold

really no mood no work.
I HATE WORK

mom acc me to compass point
then i went to work
to my surprise
compass watson rocks big time

everyone is so fine and nice there!
we cna chit chat
and auntie keep treat me eat things.
hw i wish i can stay there everyday
i hate parkway!
tmr goign back WAHLAO. SIANX

i sold 2 today!
i can predict tmr sales
ZERO (=
and i alr plan what to eat tmr
mini wok

today i ate kfc and a girl was like
' HEY MAM SO LONG NV SEE U COME'
i was like
'HUH COME WHERE?'
oh was my junior.
thanks for remembering us !

saw mr lee from band
he was like ' HIE. I CAME HERE TO BUY SOME FACIAL STUFF'
i was like nv even asked him anything.

i saw HOD eng that witch teacher too
i forgotten the name.
whats the name ah?
miss somethingg

was okay today time passes quite fast
then my boy came and fetch me
ate yoshi and went back his house
he slept like pig.

okay tmr work is irritating my mind now.
i jus hope tmr wun come. fucker parkway watsons!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home