Sunday, December 09, 2007

9th dec
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEI!
MUACKIE LOVE YA!
STAY HAPPY!

no work
YIPPIE

waited for my boy from i woke up till 6 plus
nvm sinc eu are tired




then he came my house here and we went vivo
i am looking for a wallet! argn
gap having 30% sales!
really cheap now in store. those basic henley.

my boy bought a very special kind of blue tee from gap.
credited to my perfect sense.LOL!

then walked ard
i bought a very special green opaque tights from topshop. HEH
i liek it very much!
then went to eat carls JR
my boy just press the burger full of sauce to my face
stupid! then sauce all over my face and inside my nnose.
then after that still dun wan eat my pi sai.LOL!!! force me eat.
and and still let me eat his ear shit!
so i take my nose shit and put inside his mouth
then he splash saliva on my shirt. IDIOT! BUSOK!

then we watch midnigth show'Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium'
nice show but quite a weird story line.
shld hav elaborate more on those toys.LOL

then went back by NR 6
waited till 2 plus am
got back then NO ONE OPEN DOOR FOR ME.
sat outisde till going 4 am
as you can see the time i am blogging now is 5 am kinda weird
just bathed my cute lil ah gong gong.

i am faking sick tmr so tt i dun hav to go work.LOL

okay that shld be all.
off to call my boy for my goodnight kiss and orh orh!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home